On Arrival's New Zealand Emigration Partners
On Arrival has established a number of Trusted Alliance Partners that will offer significant savings to our clients, pre and post your New Zealand emigration, to provide support in:
Immigration and Visa Services Open or Close
Working In Visas
On Arrival uses the services of Working In Visas, to provide information, guidance and assistance to our clients on immigration matters to facilitate easier international relocation of employees and new hires between countries.
Their team of licensed immigration advisers have spent over a decade working with immigration in New Zealand. They understand the processes and laws inside and out and regularly undertake professional development programmes in the latest updates to migration law.
The team are New Zealand citizens and permanent residents, and they are mostly migrants themselves from South Africa, Australia, the USA, India as well as New Zealand - enabling them to have a deeper understanding of your international candidate’s experience.
Working In offers a complete end-to-end immigration service covering:
- Work visas
- Permanent residency visas
- Family category applications
- Short term business travel advice
- New Zealand citizenship advice
- Corporate applications such as accreditation with Immigration New Zealand
- Auditing and tracking visa and permit expiry dates and planning renewal applications
Australian immigration services are also available from their in house qualified MARA agent who is based in the Auckland office.
Success Plus is an immigration consultancy service that deals specifically with the Health Sector.
We provide immigration services to health professionals seeking to live and work in New Zealand.
At Success Plus, we are dedicated to providing accurate and timely advice on your immigration needs and look forward to welcoming you to New Zealand. Success Plus advices on the following visa categories:
- Temporary work
- Work to residence
- Permanent residency
Furniture Removal Open or Close
On Arrival has alliances with the following Furniture removal Companies, to service your requirements from anywhere in the world.
On Arrival will have their representative contact you and organise a time to meet with you to survey your requirements and provide a quotation.
On Arrival will contact the New Zealand Manager to provide your contact details after which they will liaise with you directly.
MovingPros is New Zealand’s premier moving company comparison site. We make it easy to compare moving companies and save up to 70% on your move. There’s no need to ring around or submit your request multiple times to different providers. Simply post your moving details once on MovingPros and you will receive up to 5 free quotes from NZ’s best movers.
We have a network of over 100 moving partners throughout New Zealand who can assist with all types of house, furniture, and office relocations. All movers featured on MovingPros are fully vetted, experienced professionals you can trust. Best of all you can easily compare customer reviews to ensure you pick the right mover for your job.
The Moving Company
Choosing a professional moving company for your move is extremely important to ensure this potentially stressful time is performed with the upmost care and efficiency, so you can focus on more important matters when moving home.
The philosophy of The Moving Company is built around providing a quality service that is value for money – that means the best employees – this is a business of service, combined with our aim to be the best, not the biggest. By being that little bit smaller, we believe we offer a superior level of customer service not experienced with larger companies.
Our team understand the stress and inconvenience moving can create, even if it’s only across town, or to the other side of the world.
With highly qualified staff, our services are designed to ensure that you are not distracted by moving so that you can focus on your new home, city or country.
For the last seven years each July and August, a number of our packing crew are selected to travel to Switzerland for six weeks to work with one of our Swiss Partners - Packimpex International and experience the different moving challenges faced in Europe, the latest packing and wrapping techniques, and the European culture. Based in Zurich and Geneva, our staff are put through all aspects of moving within Europe, resulting in global best practice which is adopted for our customers right here in New Zealand.
We know that our people are our most important asset, the key to our continued growth.
New Zealand Van Lines
Moving house, especially to another town or overseas, is a very stressful time. Research has indicated that it is one of the three most stressful events in our lives.
For this reason, the company you choose for household removals is extremely important. How do you decide? On the face of it a lot of moving companies seem quite similar. So do you choose the cheaper company? Or the one making the most extravagant promises? A very difficult but important decision.
We at New Zealand Van Lines Ltd believe we have some very special if not unique features which set us apart.
We are a people business
Firstly, our business philosophy is based on the premise that we are a people business, and our service - helping you move house - is our product. If we don't provide professional personal service we don't deserve to stay in business. So every emphasis is placed on this key factor.
Our aim is to simply be the best
Our shareholders are working Directors in the business, providing an extra degree of focus not found elsewhere. And although we are perhaps the largest household removal company in New Zealand, this has never been our objective. Our aim has always been simply to be the best.
World Moving & Storage
World Moving & Storage is an amazing relocation company with an immense focus on people – whether they are customers, partners or staff. PRIDE, ATTITUDE, RESPECT & TRUST are our business and personal values reflected in everything we do. We’d like to think that we’re not just another relocation company, but one with a fantastic culture, one that clients feel comfortable with –most of our work comes from referrals, which means a lot to us.
- A trusted worldwide network with service partners in 196 countries. Open book policy, full transparency and no hidden costs.
- We are approved for US and UK Military removals – a very exclusive arrangement.
- We have a highly trained packing team and are the only removal company in New Zealand to have all full time employees (i.e. no casuals, no part-time staff). Our company has been instrumental in working to develop and implement a National Certificate in Relocations for the entire industry and all our packing crew members have been trained accordingly.
- World Moving & Storage has consistently been recognised since 2011 for Excellence in Training & Development at the Westpac Business Awards, which recognise and celebrate the achievements of outstanding business people and set the benchmark for business across the region.
- Best Practice Packing Techniques - our packing materials are designed especially for fragile freight including specialty cartons for breakables and antiques; bicycles; books; wine, fine art and clothing; export grade bubble wrap (Tuff Wrap) and specially designed crating.
- World Moving & Storage won the Workplace Award in 2013 at Sustainable 60 Awards recognising NZ sustainable business excellence - which enables companies to showcase their sustainable business practices.
- We are internationally accredited Carbon Neutral with a registered ECO Warranty for our Environmental Management System.
- We’d like to work with our clients towards the same goals, always listen to your requirements and offer the best solution every time.
- We are a young, creative and modern company looking to constantly improve what we do and the way we do it, keeping up with the Global Mobility market changes and the new (local and global) requirements in our industry.
- Our quoting process is simple, consultative and designed to ensure full customer satisfaction and best value for money. Our priority is to manage your concerns and remove any stress associated with the big step of moving home and changing countries. Moving the household goods is only a part of the relocation – moving and settling the family is the most important part of the entire process.
- We can obtain 3 quotes on your behalf for all your relocations – regardless of the country of origin and destination. That way, you will always have a choice of 3 service proposals to benchmark the options received, but still have the advantage that World Moving is managing the entire relocation event and we’re fully responsible for the whole move.
- We can offer various types of Transit Protection Insurance, if/as required.
- Shipment Tracking - World Moving and Storage tracking system has been developed to support clients’ requirements during the relocation process. It begins at the commencement of service and follows all critical stages to completion. The web-based tracking feature provides the most up-to-date move status at any time.
World Moving & Storage Services:
- Packing and Relocation of Household Goods around New Zealand
- International Relocations into and out of New Zealand
- Office & Business Relocations
- Secure Storage Facilities
- Asset Management of stored items with web-based inventory & photos
- Free Cost Estimates
- Transit Protection Insurance
- Pet Relocation
- Money Moving Service
- Vehicle shipping and compliancing
- Immigration Support
- House cleaning services
- Finishing Touch Full Unpacking and House Set-up services
- Relocation Policy Counselling and Development
- Moving with Children Tips
- On-going Relocation Advice
- Fast Connect Services (phone, internet, power, gas, Sky TV, etc.)
Setting up your Bank Account(s) Open or Close
On Arrival has an alliance with ANZ Bank, whereby your accounts can be established prior to your arrival.
When we conduct your orientation program, On Arrival will take you to an ANZ Branch, where on showing your Passport, all accounts will be activated.
International Funds Transfer Open or Close
On Arrival has partnered with the following financial and investment services companies, click on any of the companies to see more information about them:
Halewood International Foreign Exchange
HIFX are international currency brokers offering the best exchange rates to businesses and individuals looking to migrate or simply transfer funds abroad. Although it is impossible to predict future currency movements exactly, our views over recent years have consistently been seen by Reuters to be within the top three most accurate in the world with our analysts appearing regularly on CNBC and Bloomberg business television.
The Private Client Team at HIFX understand the timescales of the migration process and the difficulties experienced by private individuals. Each client is allocated their own personal dealer, making it possible to put a strategy in place to meet their specific circumstances. Educating individuals thoroughly in the currency they are purchasing is vital with all registered clients receiving regular updates from their personal dealer. This enables our customers to make the most informed decision when they need to trade.
Many individuals still have currency to transfer after they have already emigrated. For these clients it is extremely beneficial that we have offices in New Zealand, UK, Australia and the US as their accounts can be set up prior to entering their new country, enabling them to then deal in their local time zone and with a familiar service.
The service HIFX provides is free and carries no obligation to trade with HIFX until instruction is given over our recorded telephone lines.
On Arrival is happy to partner with HIFX for the Currency Exchange requirements of our clients.
On Arrival is pleased to announce that we have recently commenced a relationship with NZForex, a global provider of online international payment services for consumer and business clients.
Many of our clients are simply unaware of the high margins and fees that are often applied by the banks for international transfers. This has prompted On Arrival to enter into a referral partner arrangement with NZForex. The difference in exchange rates can often mean savings of thousands, or even tens of thousands of dollars (depending on volumes being sent). NZForex also provides hedging tools to assist you in managing the volatility of the foreign exchange markets.
NZForex has waived the transfer fee for all transactions over $2,000 NZD, for our clients.
If you are remitting funds to or from New Zealand then NZForex can help.
NZForex is a wholly owned subsidiary of OzForex Group Limited which is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX: OFX) priding itself on being a smarter, online alternative to other deliverable foreign exchange services. Focusing on providing both consumer and business clients with a better deal, the group has been operating since 1998 and has over 80,000 clients globally transferring in excess of $10 Billion NZD per annum. By using NZForex, you will enjoy;
- Zero transaction fees (for payments above $2,000 NZD)
- Extremely competitive foreign exchange rates across 52 currencies
- Online access 24/7
- Access to a dedicated Dealer by phone 24-hours a day, 5 days a week
- Complete exchange rate transparency
- Risk management tools through Limit Orders and Forward Exchange Contracts
- Exchange rate alerts via email
- Access to their highly regarded daily and weekly “Market Commentary”
Why not take advantage of the free, no obligation registration process-just to see how much you can save?
To receive the agreed benefits for On Arrival you must Register Free Here.
World First UK Ltd was founded in London in January 2004. A little over a year later the New Zealand office was set up in order to satisfy the increasing number of clients within Australasia who require the services of a foreign exchange broker. It also gives us the ability to monitor the market throughout the working week; day and night. The company has gone from strength to strength by offering private individuals and companies the ability to achieve competitive foreign currency exchange rates and an exceptional service.
The World First group has transacted with over 20,000 individuals and 3,500 companies to date. The foreign exchange turnover of the group in 2009 will be over NZ$4 billion.
There are three main departments within the company; the private client team, the corporate team and the operations team.
- The private client team works with individuals who are expats living in New Zealand and New Zealander's who are buying property abroad, emigrating or making one off or regular money transfers. Each consultant at World First works with their clients to make sure they achieve the best exchange rates possible in the time frame they specify.
- The corporate team works with companies who either have overseas suppliers to pay, overseas revenues to repatriate, or who are investing abroad. Companies are guaranteed a package of low payment fees and unbeatable exchange rates.
- The operations team makes all the overseas and domestic payments on behalf of our clients. They are efficient, knowledgeable, flexible and polite, ensuring that our client's payments reach the nominated recipient accounts as quickly as possible. For the time being the payments function will be run out of London. Our staff's expertise and efficiency are renowned within the marketplace and the incredibly high levels of customer satisfaction we receive during the feedback process reinforce the World First pledge of a best service guarantee as well as a best exchange rate guarantee.
Pre-Approval of Mortgage Financing Options, and Insurance Open or Close
To give you an indication of mortgage financing availability, rates, and deposit requirements, On Arrival can have a financial adviser contact you directly to discuss your requirements and prepare a proposal.
With life getting constantly busier, we could see people increasingly worrying that they didn’t have time to make considered decisions about important insurance and financial issues. The traditional model of niche specialists for different services was proving complicated, time consuming and stressful.
We looked for ways to take the pressure off for people, and in 2008 AdviceFirst was born.
We’re a nationwide financial advice provider with a difference. We bring a full range of services together under one roof. So you can have your insurance, investment, lending and superannuation needs handled by one team.
That’s more than just convenient. Seeing the wider picture means we’re able to make better informed decisions for you, your family or your business.
If you need to protect your assets, start thinking about investment, plan for your retirement or source finance for a home or your business, our experts can take the hassle and hard work out if it for you
So you don’t have to sweat the big stuff.
Application for IRD ( Inland Reevenue Department) Number Open or Close
Your Employer in NZ will require you to have an IRD (Inland Revenue Department) number for deduction of your Income Taxes.
Your number is assigned by IRD.
You have to complete the registration forms which can be downloaded from:
On arrival will send you the link to the required documentation for you to complete.
When we conduct your orientation program, On Arrival will take you to a Post Office or an Automobile Association office where you show your passport, pay a small fee, and they will process it.
Home Furnishings and Appliances Open or Close
The Club for Smart Shoppers
On Arrival has established a partnership with all three Cherrytree Clubs. Simply, the Club allows its members to access almost any item for their home at wholesale+ prices.
As well as saving money on big ticket items such as furniture, carpets, whiteware, drapes, beds etc., their members also save money every day on home appliances, linen, toys, cameras, jewellery, fragrances, cleaning products and much more. The range of products is enormous and nearly all are leading name brands.
Ask any On Arrival consultant how you can attend a showroom tour and find out how the club works. Attendance is by invitation only.
If you are setting up a new home and want privileged access to high quality, name brand merchandise without the retail mark up, then go along and find out how much money you can save you on almost everything you buy. There is no pressure to join.
An overview of Cherrytree can be viewed on their website at www.cherrytree.co.nz.
We keep life simple by offering a wide range of electronics, audio visual, furniture, appliances and fitness equipment for home, lifestyle or business.
Whatever your home or office furnishing needs, Mr Rental has it covered with a solution tailored to you.
Best of all, Mr Rental lets you rent for as little or as long as you like!
Mr Rental is committed to being your first choice for appliance, electronics and furniture rentals. We offer some of the latest technology and pride ourselves on offering exceptional customer service. Our mission is to make life easy for customers and we do this through easy ways to pay, speedy delivery and free installation.
We take the stress out of furnishing the home or office, so that you can concentrate on the important things in life.
Purchasing an Automobile Open or Close
At Coventry Cars we focus on buying top quality vehicles at the right price so we can sell them to you, our customers, at the right price. Genuine, affordable, reasonable prices.
SPORTS - HIGH PERFORMANCE
At Coventry Cars we offer personal, professional service specialising in Sports - High Performance Cars and Luxury Motor Vehicles. So come in today and see our great range of vehicles at honest prices, where we can give you good advice and have finance packages available.
WE - OFFER
Personal, professional friendly service We specialise in Sports - High Performance and Luxury Motor Vehicles Good Advice Finance packages available After sales service
AS A CLIENT OF ON ARRIVAL
We offer On Arrival Clients a $1000.00 discount on all of our vehicles, and will also conduct a search to find you the right vehicle should we not have it on any of our lots.
Import 2 Order
On Arrival is pleased to have established an alliance with import2order who offer high quality vehicles at wholesale prices to meet our client’s specific vehicle requirements.
import2order is a nationwide distributor of wholesale vehicles, specialising in high auction grade quality Japanese and European vehicles direct from dealer only auctions in Japan. We have access to over 300,000+ vehicles per week, so we are sure to find you exactly what you’re looking for.
With our careful and accurate quoting, the price you pay will be exactly as expected. With our in-depth knowledge, and over 25 years experience in the industry, you can be sure we can deliver you the right vehicles at the right price.
Our company offers a national service, which means continuity of service and product, regardless of where On Arrival clients decide to settle - giving you peace of mind that the standard of service you expect is maintained throughout the country.
Just as importantly, our people are passionate about cars and have a natural interest in seeing their customers get the best vehicle possible for their money.
So please contact us, let us know you are an On Arrival client, and we will look after all of your vehicle purchase needs.
tags >> Find our more about our New Zealand Emigration partners.