A Settled Family Makes a Settled Employee
New Zealand Immigration
March 14 2016
Have you considered providing Resettlement Support for Prospective Employees? On Arrival can help with professional New Zealand Immigration resettlement support.
Helping new migrants settle means they are able to contribute and perform more effectively in your business, faster.
A successful resettlement depends largely on the new migrant’s ability to settle and get working quickly and effectively, knowing that their loved ones are being looked after.
The Work Performance Stages
The following diagram highlights the stages employees, and their families, go through from arrival to being a high performer identifying the employer influences and those influencing factors outside the workplace.
Can Resettlement Support help your Employees?
- Resettlement Support focuses on the requirements of their family
- Resettlement Support ensures each family member’s individual requirements are addressed
- Resettlement Support enables your new employee to concentrate on work requirements knowing that their family's requirements are being fully addressed
- Resettlement Support alleviates the considerable stress faced by re-locating employees
Can Resettlement Support help your Company?
- You stay focussed on your core business
- You maintain employee productivity
- You benefit from scalability
- You generate cost savings, and
- You become more competitive in the recruiting process