Advantage of Using On Arrival to Migrate to New Zealand
We take a totally holistic approach to our client needs and focus on the resettlement requirements of the whole family when they migrate to New Zealand. This is to ensure all of the family members’ individual requirements are addressed.
This is a unique point of difference in On Arrival’s approach to resettling our families, in that our program is focussed on understanding their total needs, and we support our clients long after they have moved into their new accommodation.
On Arrival Club
On Arrival organises regular lunches and outings for our families who have recently relocated as a means of introducing them to others who have adopted New Zealand as their home and provide them with wide range of entertainment, lifestyle and networking benefits.
Meet others who have adopted New Zealand as their home, and share your experiences.
Why use a Resettlement Company to Migrate to New Zealand?
As an Individual or Couple
- We understand the emotional impact of your decision to move to a new country and the stress this can put on you, your family, and your friends.
- Especially as you contemplate how you will integrate with a new culture.
- You owe it to yourself to have a support team in place to ease any concerns.
- This is what On arrival is all about, and why we are here for you.
As a Family
- Your willingness to move is enhanced by knowing that you have a local point of contact and a support team in place to address your needs and ease any concerns.
- You and your family members can adapt to your new environment in a shorter period of time, based on our experience, knowledge of your new city, community, and all the amenities it has to offer, and our absolute commitment to you.
- You can be productive at work, knowing that your family’s resettlement needs are being well taken care of.
- You will benefit from the introduction to a cost-effective way of living in New Zealand.
- You and your family will know where to go for assistance in the event of any emergency.
- Our on-going customer service is available to you during your entire assignment to provide any information and support, when needed.
- Our regular calls to keep in touch with your family are not only important, but very valued.
As a Company
Taking care of your employees, simplifying your job, and eliminating any surprises are our pride and our passion. They are also our specialty. From our offices located around New Zealand, On Arrival works alongside your business through every step of the relocation process. Whether you are moving employees within New Zealand or from around the world, we're everywhere you need us to be.
You can concentrate on what you do best by:
- Focussing on your core business.
Outsourcing non-core competencies will allow you to focus on your core business, eliminating the administrative weight of managing the resettlement process.
- Receiving Weekly Client Updates.
It is on Arrival’s policy to provide weekly reports on the status of the resettlement programs we are managing for you, enabling your HR Team, and the new employee’s Manager, to be updated throughout the process and to be red flagged on any issues that MAY arise before they happen.
On Arrival’s reporting can fit into and be designed around our client companies reporting KPI’s.
- Benefiting from scalability.
On Arrival recognises that everyone’s circumstances are unique, so our services are flexible, and we work with our clients to deliver a program that is suitably tailored, responding quickly to your organizational needs without unpredictable costs.
- Managing your overhead.
When you outsource, there's no need to build internal systems or add overhead, freeing up resources to attend to your core business.
- Generating cost savings.
Outsourcing a resettlement program can generate cost savings from a variety of sources, including more efficient shipment costs, temporary and permanent accommodation costs, and better supplier pricing.
- Maintaining employee productivity.
Your transferring employees receive dedicated resettlement assistance from a single point of coordination, minimizing stress and enabling them to remain productive during a move.
- Staying competitive.
Offering a resettlement program as a benefit can make your company more attractive to new hire candidates and, by extension, more competitive in the recruiting process.